Yuba-Sutter-Colusa United Way's Community Resource Fair will take place on
Saturday, May 20, 2023
at Sam Brannan Park in Yuba City
from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
The event showcases Yuba-Sutter-Colusa United Way’s Partner Agencies and the vital work these non-profits are doing in our local community. The event is open to all other non-profit and governmental agencies as well. Our goal is to reach "at-risk" community members.
This year’s event includes a free lunch, kids fun run, hourly drawings, educational information about community resources and activities for all ages.
We are pleased to have Sutter Health and the City of Yuba City as sponsors this year!
Non-profit and governmental agencies are invited to participate in the Community Resource Fair. There is no registration fee.
Business Sponsorships are available. Please call 530-743-1847 for more information.
Participating agencies agree to:
- Arrive by 9:15 a.m. to set up and stay until at least 1:00 p.m.
- Provide own tables, chairs, and optional shade (10’x10’ max.)
- Bring at least one item to contribute to the drawings that will be held throughout the event. You are welcome to donate items from your agency or gifts/gift certificates that would be appropriate for a child or an adult.
- In keeping with the spirit of our community event, we ask that you do not plan fundraising activities of any kind during the fair
- Help promote the fair by getting the word out to at-risk area residents you serve via email, flyers and social media. Materials will be provided to you. Please register no later than May 1, to ensure your space is reserved.
Website by: OneEach Technologies
Login | Logout