Congratulations to our latest round of Community Impact Grantees!
Five grants were awarded for a total of $65,000! Programs run from May 1, 2019 through April 30, 2020.
- Habitat for Humanity: Life Building Center - Overnight Shelter and Day Services
- Hands of Hope: Coordinated Entry Program
- FREED Center for Independent Living: Aging and Disability Conference
- Girls on the Run: Volunteer Recruitment and Retention Campaign
- Regional Emergency Shelter Team: Intake Coordinator and Case Manager